SUNNYSIDE It's all over now

Moderator: Moderators

Re: SUNNYSIDE It's all over now

Postby cathy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:27 pm

kevin wrote:
Jan wrote:FOC I'm cracking up here :D :D :D Cathy and Jean will too when they read this but I don't think Kevin will bless him :lol: :lol:

I thought it only right for Cathy to take it home as a trophy!
Every time I see someone wearing a rug in future I will be thinking of ....... never mind!

Ermmm excuse me, you never told me where It had been and why you gave it to me, I actually put the flippin' thing on my head :lol: :lol:

It's all washed and brushed now Kevin so you can have it back now :razz: ... xxx
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
cathy
Decamegaposter

Postby kevin » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Thanks but no thanks Cathy, I'm still in trauma.
Perhaps you could put a stick on it and use it as a bush ... oops sorry meant to say brush.
Kevin
kevin
Grand Poster

Postby Katie » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Although Alan and I sent private emails to Harry to thank him for Sunnyside, we thought it would be nice to record our thanks on here, for all his hard work.

Having read all the reports of this wonderful occasion, there is not very much we can add. Yes, it was wonderful. Yes, everyone was really friendly and it was great to see you all again, though we missed a few old friends. And yes, like everyone else I can only reiterate that it was best one I have been to, even though it is only the second one I have attended .

I have been here with Alan while he has been editing videos and it has been great to be able to relive seeing all those fantastic artists, laughing loudly at Creeping Bentgrass (oh sorry John, were you meant to be serious? :???: ), and seeing and hearing Little Elvis was a real tonic. In my opinion it was like a great family party, everyone knowing or getting to know everyone else, and then meeting the lovely Jean Wycherley and hearing her sing 'In Thoughts of You', word perfect and note perfect. Unbelievable. What a role model for us all.

Thanks to everyone, and to Harry and Maureen in particular.

In the words of the big glamorous lady from the finales of the Morecambe and Wise Show, “I love you all”.
Forgiveness is a funny thing; it warms the heart, and cools the sting.
Katie
Megaposter

Postby Moya. T.B.F.F.C. » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:47 am

Nice post Katie. Mx
Rock On Like Fury!
Moya. T.B.F.F.C.
Decamegaposter

Postby bispham2 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:40 am

Yes, I'm always serious when I have a dead cat on my head... sigh... :lol:

John
bispham2
Double Grand Poster

Postby Jan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:14 pm

So was Kevin, John - but I think his was a dead p u s s y cat :D :D :D :D :D
"A smile is the window to the soul which shows there is a caring sharing person inside".
Jan
Megaposter

Postby Jan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:16 pm

I just wanted to say thanks to Dave (Wilcox) and Steven (Sinclair) for giving me a lift to and from Sunnyside. It was very much appreciated xxx :)
"A smile is the window to the soul which shows there is a caring sharing person inside".
Jan
Megaposter

Postby Jan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:17 pm

kevin wrote:Thanks but no thanks Cathy, I'm still in trauma.
Perhaps you could put a stick on it and use it as a bush ... oops sorry meant to say brush.

Aww Kevin, I hope you get better soon :D And I think bush was more appropriate than brush anyway :wink:
Jan
Megaposter

Previous

Return to Sunnyside 2010