arson

...and for lads who dare

Moderator: Harry's Angels

arson

Postby marguerite » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:10 am

for some reason arsonists have taken it upon themselves to terrorise our little village. our near neighbours have just had theeir hedge burned down & the fire brigade only just sfopped it reaching the house.these are elderly people who couldn't leave the house in a hurry even if it wason fire & if they burn down our hedges animals will be at risk. can anyone tell me what the hell these people get out of this????????????
marguerite
Double Grand Poster

Postby marie » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:56 am

It beats me Margueritte :evil: All I can say is it's about time they clamped down on punishment instead of slapping their wrists and making excuses for them saying they had a very tough upbringing etc. It makes my blood boil.
xxx
marie
Megaposter

Postby Moya. T.B.F.F.C. » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:57 pm

They are just bloody low life with nothing better to do. I was driving home from school on 7th Sept and saw a luvly white 6 ft fence had been erected round a corner house, I remember thinking I wonder how long it'll be before that gets 'tagged'... I didn't have to wait long - it had been 'tagged'
on my way back to work on the 8th! They need their forheads tattood with their crime!
Rock On Like Fury!
Moya. T.B.F.F.C.
Decamegaposter

Postby marguerite » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:26 am

what a great idea..............
marguerite
Double Grand Poster

Postby marie » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:37 am

Moya. T.B.F.F.C. wrote:They are just bloody low life with nothing better to do. I was driving home from school on 7th Sept and saw a luvly white 6 ft fence had been erected round a corner house, I remember thinking I wonder how long it'll be before that gets 'tagged'... I didn't have to wait long - it had been 'tagged'
on my way back to work on the 8th! They need their forheads tattood with their crime!

Moya was does tagged mean :?:
marie
Megaposter

Postby Babs » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:17 am

marie wrote:
Moya. T.B.F.F.C. wrote:They are just bloody low life with nothing better to do. I was driving home from school on 7th Sept and saw a luvly white 6 ft fence had been erected round a corner house, I remember thinking I wonder how long it'll be before that gets 'tagged'... I didn't have to wait long - it had been 'tagged'

I wondered that to Marie. Do you think it's graffiti. ?
Babs
Megaposter

Postby marie » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:38 am

Babs wrote:
marie wrote:

I wondered that to Marie. Do you think it's graffiti. ?

That's what I thought Babs but we'll have to wait and see what Moya says.
xxx
marie
Megaposter

Return to Girl talk